Our buyers love the lease purchase program, because it gives them time to save up for a larger down payment; time to clean up past credit problems, or time to sell another home. With rent to own homes, the owners are obligated to sell to you. 100% of your deposit is credited towards the predetermined purchase price of the home, plus you may be eligible to receive a credit of the monthly payment towards the purchase price every month you pay your lease on time.
Seven steps to a lease purchase
- Identify the type of home to purchase:
- Determine the size of home, price range, minimum bedrooms, baths and location
- Fill out a one page application that will allow the consultant to analyze some valuable information
- Meet with a consultant to go over more specific circumstances
- After meeting with the consultant and having all the information you can pick a home
- Laying out the terms of the lease agreement and the purchase agreement so that both parties agree.
- During this time the buyer will pay the rent on the due date that is in the lease and will take care of the home per the lease agreement.
- Once all items from the consultation have been addressed the buyer will purchase the home (on or before the agreed date).
Please e-mail or call for a list of homes that we have available for lease purchase.